Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tea Towel Time

After weeks and weeks of planning on going to the craft store, I finally made it. My main motive was to get tea towels to embroider for an extra winter project. After all, with my expanding waistline all I want to do is snuggle up on the couch and enjoy the crackling fire. Okay, so it's a gas fireplace that I turn the switch on and the only noise it makes comes from the fan. Whatever. I am just really happy to have a fireplace. Anyway, here is my stack of tea towels just waiting to be embroidered. Sadly, they are going to have to wait. Right now I'm just enjoying having something in my house that is folded, clean, and tidy. Housewiving duties are going to have to come first before I start pretending to be ambitious . . . Well, we'll see . . . That couch looks so cozy.

No comments: