Monday, April 5, 2010

Fruit

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. ~Galatians 5:22

I am beginning to think God blessed me with children so I'll have someone to practice the "fruit of the Spirit" on. Right now I'm in the stage where you get to practice with little sleep, baby cries, and a two-year-old (and all that that entails:). I'd have to say without this gentle reminder of a verse I just might forget that I am training my kids to be Christ-minded along with training myself. I am so thankful for all of the fruit that God pours out on me. We are so blessed to have a God who loves us, who is patient with us, who is good to us, who is faithful to us, who is gentle to us, and has perfect self-control.

No comments: