Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chit Chat

The other day I was driving Kailey home from Grandma's house and heard her little voice.

"Aunt Vicki," she asked, " are you lost? And you have to say 'yes' so I can help you."

Of course I played along, but I didn't exactly take the exact turns as I was told.

~

Today we were driving to Ethan's birthday and Isaac inquired as to whether Aunt Michelle and Uncle Jeff were coming.

"No, Uncle Jeff is sad so he's staying home and Aunt Michelle is going to take care of him." I replied.

"Oh," Ike responded with a sad little voice. "Poor Jeff."

~

The other night Ike was telling me about Carl. He knows that when Carl comes to our house he makes something beautiful. Carl has given us beautiful wood floors, new countertops, and a freshly tiled bathroom floor so Ike (using hand motions along with his story) says, "Carl makes this and Carl makes that!"

"Yes, Carl makes our house beautiful," I agree.

"Hmmm," Ike thinks out loud. "Carl makes another baby!"

I chuckle a little at the thought. Carl and his wife have three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under, but I'm sure another one would be welcomed warmly! We'll have to wait and see if Ike is right:)

No comments: