Saturday, June 28, 2008

To Wear Skinny Pants . . . or not to . . .

Today I feel like Laura (Mary Tyler Moore) from the Dick Van Dyke Show. I bought a cute little pair of ballet flats and put my hair in a flip. Of course she looks good in those cute tiny skinny pants. With this new shape my body morphed into . . . well, I'm just not ready for those yet (and most likely when I am ready for those pants they will be out of style). Anyway, I feel like putting a vintage flowered apron on and doing some "housewiving" (and throwing in some singing and dancing . . . which would probably seem a little scary to some, but my kids aren't in the judgemental/mom is embarrassing me phase yet so I should probably do it while I can). My house could really use some attention and the kids are napping so I should take advantage of spending time on the house while not taking any time away from the little Loves.

4 comments:

Hs said...

I'm not ready for Skinny Pants yet either... :)

Jordan said...

I say, wear the pants!!! You girls are both just gorgeous...sigh :)

Nicole said...

I second that!!

Vicki Parramore said...

Celeste would be proud of me I'm sure, but she's so much more "fashion forward." Maybe I'll have her plan out a cute outfit for me . . .