Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In Praise of Mom



Today marks week 28 in the development of Girl Baby, who does have a name by the way, just no middle name as of yet. However, she does have lots of blankets lovingly made by my Mom. She is one lucky baby to be born in the winter! She'll have a blanket to match every outfit. Here is a picture of just a few of the blankets my Mom has made, but this doesn't include the yellow ones:)

Continuing the praise, yesterday my Mom watched Ike so Bill and I could play Santa and go visit toyshop Target. Bill and I sure did enjoy getting out and finishing our Christmas shopping together. Ike LOVES going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They have a big, open house to run and play in. His favorite is the banister where he can look out over the great room and they have stairs. What kid doesn't like stairs! It's one big playground and Grandma seemed to enjoy the company while Grandpa was at work.

When Bill and I arrived back to Grandma and Grandpa's to pick Ike up, she had a nice hot dinner ready for us! What a nice surprise! Thanks for making such a wonderful and relaxing day for us, Mom!

No comments: