Monday, November 12, 2007

Late Night Art Studio


Last night Bill got called into work early (four hours early) so right after crab cakes and potatoes he left. Since Ike took a four hour nap, I knew that we'd probably be up a little later than usual. So what is a mother to do when she's exhausted and sleep deprived . . . paint of course! Artwork to the rescue. Ike and I crammed ourselves into the cozy laundry room and he painted on his paper and I painted on the walls (probably not the best example for a three year old -- painting on the walls that is). He kept telling me what a good job I was doing, but couldn't figure out why i would rather paint flowers than a rocketship up high on the wall for him. Sorry, buddy. So after I was finished for the night Ike still wanted to paint. I let him finish up his art project in the kitchen then finally got that much needed sleep.

I'll post another picture of my laundry room garden when it is complete.

No comments: