Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snoozin'


Bill and my Mom took Kate to her first doctor appointment this morning. I stayed home with the flu bug. Actually I had the flu really bad yesterday, I sweat the entire night, and in the morning I felt better (just a little dizzy). I guess all those those vitamins did their job! Doc gave out lots of information (as usual) and let us know she was perfectly healthy.
After the doctor's appointment my Mom came over with a bouncer for Kate. She LOVES it! This is a picture of her snoozing while I made my family dinner. I LOVE it! I have a feeling it's going to come in handy many more times! Thanks MOM!

2 comments:

Michael and Cristi said...

That's what mom's are for. Your mom was over at my house the other day and I have the same bouncers for the twins that my mom bought them. She thought they were a great idea.They absolutely love them. And the are already 5 1/2 months. Keeps them so occupied!

Vicki Parramore said...

My Mom mentioned how cute the twins were in their bouncers. Kate likes hers, but she'd rather be held (of course).