Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Advent Activity for Me!

On Saturday (from 12:00pm to 3:00pm) a super sweet girl named Lauren is selling items that's she's made at Quinault Baptist Church! It's for a missions trip to Haiti. She's super talented and has made a lot of beautiful things from scarves and wash cloths to purses! Michelle and I are planning to go at noon (since we have a bridal shower at two o'clock) so if you want to join us, let me know! We could make a girls' date of it and hit Starbucks afterward! Nothing beats coffee and shopping!

4 comments:

Hs said...

Hey, Can you get a gift card or something for Mercedes? I'll send you $. Thanks.

Vicki Parramore said...

Sure will. Target gift card okay? That's where I'll be shopping tomorrow. E-mail me with how much you want the gift card to be.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my boutique. The money raised go towards the world changers mission trip to Salt Lake City.

Vicki Parramore said...

Lauren, thanks for clarifying:) I get details mixed up so much! We are SO excited to go to your boutique!