Thursday, December 11, 2008

Midnight

Apparently Ike has received my childhood sleepwalking trait . . . OH DEAR!

"Wyatt," he called out. "Wyatt?"

"Wyatt's not here," I said as I lay in bed.

"Mommy?" he tried instead. "Mommy?"

"I'm in bed."

In walked our bright eyed boy with his hair going every direction . He looked at Bill and said nonchalantly, "I need to talk to my Mommy."

Playing along, we had a nice conversation while I made him a little bed on the floor. Once he hit that pillow he was out again.

3 comments:

The Brooks said...

Ahhhh....His dreams have always been so real.

Jamie said...

How funny! Sometimes Shayley talks in her sleep but she has never walked around. That would freak me out since we have stairs!

Vicki Parramore said...

Yes, they are so real.

It's so funny because when he really wakes up in the night he's groggy and crying. When he's sleep walking he's bright eyed and bushy tailed. It really is silly. Makes me scared that he will go outside:( YIKES!