Friday, December 5, 2008

Advent -- Day Five

Well, I got word that Bill would be home a bit early tonight so I popped a chicken in the oven and am anticipating his arrival. Ike helped me set the table up nice and fancy. Now all we can do is hope the criminals will behave for the next half hour so my peace officer can come home for dinner . . . And, yes. If you are looking closely at this picture, my chairs do NOT match and I like them that way:) And, yes. The chair on the end is WAY shorter than the other ones:) It once belonged to my great grandmother who was of hobbit-like stature so my great grandfather trimmed up the legs on the chair:) And, yes. We are having a wonderful time celebrating Christmas! And we hope you are too!

2 comments:

Hs said...

Every time I sit in that chair (and not realize it is that one) I think I am going to fall in the floor... :)

Vicki Parramore said...

Bill and I do that all the time. It's a scary little chair!