Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby B

My friend Jordi is having twins and Baby B (the little boy) is causing some concerns that may mean a very early delivery. We are REALLY excited to meet them, but we'd like him to hang in there and get a little chubbier before he has to come out! If you have a moment, please send up a prayer for my dear Jordi and her much anticipated babies. It would be ideal if he could hang on for at LEAST four more weeks! Not only would he be healthier, but I should have his quilt done by then! I promise I'll have it done before four weeks, Jordi!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll put her on my list! Four more weeks!! I think I can, I think I can!! Phillipians 4:13!! Let me know how it goes!!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hs said...

wow. That is scary. I hope the little boy can hang on a little longer!!! Keep us posted.