Friday, August 22, 2008

Four Years

Bill and I LOVE the Olympics! We cheer and get nervous and jump up and down when races are close. What can I say! We really get into it. When Ike was born four years ago today we had the Olympics on in the delivery room. I remember specifically watching olympic soccer while pushing out my firstborn. I don't remember watching anything after his arrival;) I was pleasantly distracted!

This year was so special because I got to watch with Isaac. We popped popcorn and cheered and let him stay up a little later. When I asked him if he wanted to be an Olympic swimmer someday he thought for a few seconds and replied, "No thank you." He loves to swim, but only if Lisa is there to hold onto him! He was a little concerned for the swimmers with no one to help them out in the pool.

So here's to my favorite four-year-old who makes our lives so wonderfully divine!

No comments: