Friday, August 8, 2008

Random Details

I've been tagged . . . so here are some boring facts about me.

Answer the following using the first word that pops into your head (and remember, use just ONE word!)
1. Where is your cell phone? none
2. Your significant other? dreamy
3. Your hair? highlighted
4. Your mother? talented
5. Your father? friend
6. Your favorite thing? paints
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? gardening
10. The room you’re in? family
11. Your hobby? painting
12. Your fear? spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Tahiti
14. What you’re not? pregnant
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. One of your wish list items? maid
17. Where you grew up? neighborhood
18. The last thing you did? kiss
19. What are you wearing? flip-flops
20. Favorite gadget? sling
21. Your pets? no
22. Your computer? necessity
23. Your mood? calm
24. Missing someone? yes
25. Your car? small
26. Something you’re not wearing? earings
27. Favorite store? Anthropologie
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? white
30. When is the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? ?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I made your Mexican Casserole last night again and everyone LOVED it! I would like to try the Chicken Alfredo that you made me, but I can't find it on here!!???

Jordan said...

I don't think it's boring Vicki :) You're way more interesting than I am!!!

Vicki Parramore said...

I fixed the blog and put the Baked Chicken casserole under the recipe label. I hope you like it!