Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Delightful!



For those of you who have kids, you'll understand what I am about to say. For those of you who don't have kids, I am going to tell you what you have to look forward to!
When I was expecting my first child, I had no idea what I was in for. I had no idea how overwhelmed with love I would be -- not just for my new son, but for my husband. Watching the man you love adore your little ones is one of the most precious gifts in life. I often find myself smiling as I watch him talk softly and sweetly to our children. I love the way he notices when Ike needs some father and son time. I adore how loving he is with them. He's such a gentle husband and an adoring dad.

1 comment:

barbiedoll said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Bill is a great dad and I am so very proud of him!

I love you, Bill!!!

Love,

Mom