Saturday, May 24, 2008

Heavenly Scented Peonies!


Today my wonderful neighbor Phyllis brought me a large bouquet of light pink peonies from her garden! They are just gorgeous and I am enjoying them considerably! I am surrounded by wonderful people and get so blessed by their random acts of kindness! She also let me know that if I wanted a peonies bush she'd show me how to start one using roots (I think). Gardening is not something that comes naturally to me, but I'm a willing student. I had flower beds put in all the way around my house so I should probably learn more about plants and how to care for them.

Anyway, my sister also stopped in today with scissors in tote to cut off my tresses! Talk about another act of kindness! I am now sporting a short bob with feathery layers and soft auburn highlights. How marvelous! I am enjoying the change. Little Miss Kate also got her first haircut today . . . . about five little snips in the back to even out the length. She didn't mind at all.

No comments: