Friday, May 16, 2008

Love this little man!

Well, I hear there is a bug going around and I sure woke up feeling it! I awoke with a splitting headache and a queezy stomach. Being a Mom, I sure don't lay around much. Today however, I wrapped up in a blanket and made myself comfortable on the couch. Isaac likes to take care of me when I am sick so he brought me some bread and made sure I took some "medicine." Then he asked, "Another baby in your tummy, Mama?" as he pats me tenderly. Being pregnant sure did knock me off my feet for a long time and poor Isaac gets excited now every time I lay on the couch. I'll have to be careful about laying on the couch -- I don't want to give my little guy false hope for more siblings.

Good quote: "It is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us." -- Dickens.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

What a little sweetie! Hope you feel better soon :) Love you guys!