Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A New Favorite

Today I found a new "favorite thing." Michelle (my sister) and I went out shopping with the kids. Just a few days before my sister Heidi told me that I needed to get a Hot Sling. She has a baby too so I listen to any helpful tips from her! I bought one and I LOVE it! Kate is snuggled in as I write this! I love it 'cause I can be on the computer with two hands to type (typing with one hand sure is difficult :) I can make dinner and she's happy just to be close to me! I can shop the stores with two free hands! And what's most important, Kate loves how comfy and cozy it is! Love this thing!

3 comments:

Hs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hs said...

I am so glad that you love the sling. It sure is a life saver for me. Having two hands again ins just wonderful!

Vicki Parramore said...

It truly is the best baby product I've used so far!